Happy B-Day PeanutButter Happy B-Day PeanutButter

that was badass

make more

Goin Up Goin Up

resend button

i have the medals in game but not on my page.

resend button pls.

Picos Quest Picos Quest

medals aren't worth points?

well that's disappointing. you lose some precious stars because of that awful mistake.

y u troll on us author??

Magical-Zorse responds:

Because I don't like you

Temple of Death Temple of Death

misleading

make your medal descriptions more accurate.

when getting the crawler medal you need to not use the rifle and the SNIPER. it doesnt actually tell you in the medal description itself. it just says 'either rifle' then it breaks the sentence there.

please fix that up. people are trying to get medals here....

also the game play is mediocre, the music gets repetitive and annoying and the controls are overall good. so you get a 4 for me.

rock the Dragon + Vocals rock the Dragon + Vocals

Bad.

I can't hear what your trying to say since the background music overlaps your voice. You need to work on having a mixed balance of neutrality in your tracks so people can actually judge it accordingly.

You get 2 stars for trying.

NekoMika responds:

Can do D:

Let me be with you + Vocals Let me be with you + Vocals

What?

I can't even hear half the words your saying. It would help if you speak a little bit louder with confidence in your voice then maybe I can understand what your trying to say. I would recommend getting a better mic so I don't hear those muzzled sounds coming from my speakers, that's just annoying. 1 star for actually trying to 'sing' but your voice isn't cut out for singing. That's the harsh reality you have to face, sorry.

NekoMika responds: